Virus puts Hawks’ plans on hold. Rail works will continue through virus crisis. Arthur’s Seat Eagle falls into administration.
Key facts from today’s Victorian COVID-19 update:
- The total number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in Victoria is 466 – an increase of 55 from yesterday.
- The total number of cases includes 271 men and 191 women (with four cases under investigation). People are aged from pre-school age to their late eighties.
- At the present time, there are eight confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Victoria that may have been acquired through community transmission.
- Currently 12 people are in hospital, including two patients in intensive care.
- One hundred and twenty eight people have recovered.
- More than 25,500 Victorians have been tested to date.
Hawks’ Dingley Village plans on hold
HAWTHORN Football Club’s plans to build a new home base in Dingley Village have been put on hold.
Virus won’t stop rail works
TWO Frankston line stations have closed while level crossing removal works are undertaken.
Arthurs Seat Eagle falls into administration
The Arthurs Seat Eagle has gone into administration with a spokesperson for Pricewaterhouse Coopers said the closure was due to “the government’s advice on COVID-19, which coincided with the appointment of the voluntary administrators the following day [23 March]”.
If you have any information regarding COVID-19 on the Mornington Peninsula including event cancellations, facility closures etc, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org