VICTORIA has moved out of hard lockdown after the slow of its COVID-19 outbreak.
With the lifting of restrictions students have been sent back to school, offices, retail, and gyms have reopened, restaurants are serving dine-in customers again, and community sport has returned.
Last week, a spate of tier two exposure sites around Frankston popped up on the Department of Health website. Visitors to the following locations were asked to get tested and isolate until they received a negative result, as a positive COVID-19 case had attended them:
- Chemist Warehouse Baxter, 284/286 Frankston – Flinders Road, 24/07/2021 3:45pm – 4:15pm
- Ritchies IGA Liquor (Towerhill), 6/145 Moorooduc Highway, 24/07/2021 4:10pm – 4:35pm
- Karingal Hub Shopping Centre, 330 Cranbourne Road Frankston, 24/07/2021 11:45am – 12:40pm
- Coles Supermarket (Karingal Hub Shopping Centre), Corner of Cranbourne Road and Karingal Drive, 24/07/2021 11:45am – 12:40pm
- United Petroleum Baxter, 284 Frankston-Flinders Road, 26/07/2021 7:15am – 7:30am
Home visits are still banned, but up to 10 people can meet outdoors with masks on. Masks must still be worn indoors and outdoors